ANALYTICS & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
When our low-cost instant testing platform is available in parts of the globe where access to sophisticated medical diagnostics is scarce, PERSOWN will create billions of integrated data points across various disease states and among previously undiagnosed populations.
From visualizing disease mutation and progression in the current COVID-19 pandemic to monitoring treatment efficacy and compliance in clinical trials, this data has the potential to empower global health leaders, clinicians and researchers to make more informed decisions in ways the world has never before seen.
In Partnership with SAS
To harness this potential, PERSOWN has partnered with the global leader in analytics, SAS. With powerful SAS artificial intelligence, visual analytic and data management software, PERSOWN will be able to effectively mine diagnostic data to uncover infection trends and visualize disease hot spots to better monitor and predict outbreaks. These early insights will help governments and health organizations implement practices that reduce disease spread, mitigate impact and create early interventions.
Learn more about SAS life sciences analytics.
By using SAS analytics and AI on data gathered from PERSOWN diagnostics, public health officials and researchers can identify patterns earlier and develop treatments or policies to care for and protect their populations
Secure, Interoperable health data
We intend to create lifetime health records that people can personally own. The PERSOWN Connect app (designed to be available in over 100 languages) will enable people to manage their health data preferences in one app as they interact with various medical providers and their existing Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems. Users will be able to own and control their health-related records anywhere any time via their Smartphone and web services.
Each PERSOWN diagnostic test provides the user with an immediate smartphone result and depending on their preferences, may store the result in a cloud or local data repository as a personal electronic health record.
FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
- Provider Mode: Simple & instant enrollment of new patients via smartphone with SMS texts
- Fully Integrated PERSOWN In Vitro Diagnostic test devices (IVD) (Saliva, Blood, & Urine)
- Scan test strip QR codes to instantly associate TestSTRIP to patient record, for supply chain quality control
- Integrate and connect with your existing EHS, telehealth, pharmacy, delivery services and IoT health measuring devices
- Health surveys for monitoring & compliance
- All data recorded instantly to local partner cloud resources & management dashboards via SAS
- Data in PERSOWN Cloud available for AI analysis and reporting with SAS, assisting providers with diagnosis and treatment
- Home Mode: patients can use the above features
- Patients register instantly from a simple SMS text, sent from Provider Mode on Connect App
- Download app and launch in native language
- Patient Mode: Set health event, notification and security preferences for available services in your area (providers, telehealth, pharmacies, delivery payments etc.)
- Begin building lifetime digital health records in native language
- Add dependents and manage entire family account
- Maintain access, ownership and control of health records while sharing data with your selected providers
- Connect and request access to other IoT devices
- Auto launch and enroll in other health apps from the Connect app using secured data protocols
ownership and control
PERSOWN Connect will give users the ability to direct their health data (or that of a family member) from their smartphone to be shared with the healthcare providers and systems they desire. The app is interoperable with best-of-breed healthcare solutions. However, we aren’t the usual systems integrator. We are not looking to capture data in our system, we simply store user preferences to allow for users to decide where their data is sent and stored. The ownership rests with the patient.
Linking Diagnostic Data to Healthcare Infrastructure
PERSOWN Connect will interoperate with a constantly evolving set of health-related apps and services. Our goal is to integrate PERSOWN diagnostic testing data with best-of-breed technologies from country-level databases to clinic-level electronic medical records systems in the field. The combination of these technologies will facilitate the operations of all staff, providers, organizations and governments involved in health care operations.
Designed to help providers connect to in-country resources, third party testing and monitoring devices.
Designed to give patients worldwide access, ownership, and control of lifetime Health Records.
We’re seeking integration partners
We plan to build the broadest array of point-of-care molecular diagnostics and largest and best managed health dataset in the world. We seek partners that actively support APIs to enable users to have transparent interoperability of their health related data.