Batch analytics is all too common these days and very static which means it can be very dated and thus have limited value in treating time-sensitive patients. Current technology and clinical tools now offer medical providers information systems that consolidate data, run multiple proven AI models simultaneously and provide a continuously updated predictive trends assessment to aid in clinician decision-making.
CAPS is the platform to harmonize disparate data from multiple sources for continuous monitoring both within and beyond hospitalization.
CAPS is designed to provide the best possible information to clinicians to make the best possible, time-critical decisions.
multiple stakeholders to collaborate at each hospital
The PERSOWN Cloud receives data in both FHIR and CSV formats for real-time processing of patient data to submit to the SAS predictive analytic engines every 10 minutes (or upon event). Think of Edge computing and analytics, where statistically validated predictive values can be processed in real-time, driving critical healthcare decision making capability.
Real-time processing of patient data driving real-time, critical healthcare decision making, helping clinicians to save lives.
Rapid clinical intervention
Prompt therapy & faster recovery
- Constant and secure review of a patient’s full medical record and update of risk profile.
- Recommend to doctors and nurses additional tests needed in a timely manner (under 10 minutes).
- Leverage artificial intelligence models against large data sets – from collaborating hospitals – using the latest diagnostic tools.
- Show hospital administrators better outcomes and cost savings with real world statistically valid data.
- Alert doctors and nurses when predictive analytical systems indicate a statically significant change.
- Enhance to avoid false alarms using unified time-series analysis and visualizations on patient conditions.
- Monitor patients after discharge for latent infections – before treatment options are minimized.
- Embrace the latest rapid diagnostic technologies and treatment protocols with outcome analysis.
- Incentivize technology stakeholders to participate by showing ability to earn a profit.
CAPS will drive improved patient & hospital outcomes, new standards of care and substantial cost reductions.
We Embrace RPM & Global systems integrators
We plan to build the largest and best managed health dataset in the world.
We embrace all patient care companies that actively support APIs to enable users to have transparent interoperability of their health related data
We seek collaborative hospitals from around the world to implement the CAPS Solutions Suite for clinical researchers and provider treatment protocol analytics.
Contact Ray Sands, Vice President of Business Development, today to learn about the CAPS AI Platform for your indication.