SAS ANALYTICS & ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
With powerful SAS artificial intelligence, visual analytic and data management software, PERSOWN will be able to effectively mine diagnostic data to uncover infection trends and visualize disease hot spots to better monitor and predict outbreaks.
These early insights will help governments and health organizations implement practices that reduce disease spread, mitigate impact, create early interventions, and save lives.
Learn more about SAS life sciences analytics.
In Partnership with SAS
Using SAS analytics and Artificial Intelligence on data gathered from PERSOWN diagnostics, public health officials and researchers will be able to identify disease patterns earlier and develop treatments or policies to care for and protect their populations – and save lives.
Secure, Interoperable health data
PERSOWN Connect will interoperate with a constantly evolving set of health-related apps and services.
Our goal is to integrate PERSOWN diagnostic testing data with best-of-breed technologies from country-level databases to clinic-level electronic medical records systems in the field.
The combination of these technologies will facilitate health care operations of patients, providers, organizations and governments
Connection to in-country resources, third party testing and monitoring devices, and IoT’s. Easy patient setup.
- Simple & instant enrollment of new patients via SMS texts using any smartphone.
- Integration and connectivity with existing EHS, telehealth, pharmacy, and IoT health measuring devices.
- Data availability in the PERSOWN Cloud.
- Data recorded instantly to local partner cloud.
- Management dashboards via SAS.
- SAS AI analysis and reporting, assisting with diagnosis and treatment.
Ownership and control of lifetime health records, providing control to the patient of their health.
- Direct their health data to be shared with desired healthcare providers and systems.
- Maintain access, ownership and control of health records and decide where health related data is sent.
- Connect and request access to IoT healthcare devices.
- Auto launch and enroll in other health apps from the Connect app using secured data protocols.
Advance healthcare and provide a voice to the patient.
- Bringing together stakeholders across the continuum of diagnosis, treatment, and care to advance innovative solutions to sepsis and save lives.
- Research opportunities that can advance healthcare and save lives.
- Better patient advocacy.
Develop the necessary tools to raise awareness, better educate, monitor and treat populations.
- Establishment of nationwide registry data to estimate sepsis instances to improve policy.
- Collaboration with clinical organizations to implement sepsis awareness efforts.
- Better access to healthcare for their populations
Linking Diagnostic Data to Healthcare Infrastructure
Designed for Providers
To connect to in-country resources, third party testing and monitoring devices.
Designed for Patients
To give worldwide access, ownership, and control of lifetime Health Records.
We’re seeking integration partners
We plan to build the broadest array of point-of-care molecular diagnostics and largest and best managed health dataset in the world. We seek partners that actively support APIs to enable users to have transparent interoperability of their health related data.