Fast delivery of continuous Analytics & Artificial Intelligence insights
With powerful SAS artificial intelligence, visual analytic and data management software, PERSOWN technologies will be able to effectively mine health data to predict trends and reveal critical health insights faster to improve treatment decisions and outcomes. These unique features will help health organizations and governments around the world implement best practices that facilitate early detection, affordable treatment interventions, improved population health monitoring with faster response and ultimately reduce suffering while saving lives.
SECURE, INTEROPERABLE HEALTH DATA
PERSOWN Analytics interoperates with a constantly evolving set of health-related apps and services.
Our goal is to integrate granular patient data with best-of-breed technologies from country-level databases to clinic-level electronic medical records systems in the field.
The combination of these technologies will facilitate health care operations of patients, providers, organizations and governments
Connection to in-country resources, third party testing and monitoring devices, and IoT’s. Easy patient setup.
- Simple & instant enrollment of new patients via SMS texts using any smartphone.
- Integration and connectivity with existing EHS, telehealth, pharmacy, and IoT health measuring devices.
- Data availability in the PERSOWN Cloud.
- Data recorded instantly to local partner cloud.
- Management dashboards via SAS.
- SAS AI analysis and reporting, assisting with diagnosis and treatment.
Ownership and control of lifetime health records, providing control to the patient of their health.
- Direct their health data to be shared with desired healthcare providers and systems.
- Maintain access, ownership and control of health records and decide where health related data is sent.
- Connect and request access to IoT healthcare devices.
- Auto launch and enroll in other health apps from the Connect app using secured data protocols.
Advance healthcare and provide a voice to the patient.
- Bringing together stakeholders across the continuum of diagnosis, treatment, and care to advance innovative solutions to sepsis and save lives.
- Research opportunities that can advance healthcare and save lives.
- Better patient advocacy.
Develop the necessary tools to raise awareness, better educate, monitor and treat populations.
- Establishment of nationwide registry data to estimate sepsis instances to improve policy.
- Collaboration with clinical organizations to implement sepsis awareness efforts.
- Better access to healthcare for their populations
LINKING DIAGNOSTIC and relevant DATA TO the power of Cloud ai to support real-time patient care
Designed for Providers
To connect to in-country resources, third party testing and monitoring devices.
Designed for Patients
To give worldwide access, ownership, and control of lifetime Health Records.
All product and company names and logos are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with, or endorsement by, the companies which they represent.
WE’RE SEEKING INTEGRATION PARTNERS
We plan to build the largest and best managed health dataset in the world. We seek partners that actively support APIs to enable users to have transparent interoperability of their health -related data.
Partnered with SAS, the global leader in healthcare analytics, we are addressing the current limitation in healthcare AI to deliver continuous analytics to clinicians, researchers, and governments for better outcomes through improved standards of care saving patients’ lives and reducing healthcare costs.
PERSOWN will be the first low-cost comprehensive family health diagnostic solution ever delivered within a smartphone app with global access. Our goal is to bring affordable, near-instant testing and a full suite of personal health technologies to more than a billion underserved families around the world.
PERSOWN improves outcomes through rapid AI health information technologies, and we are working to put instant point-of-care testing and electronic health records to patients, providing real-time processing of patient data driving real-time, critical healthcare decision making, helping clinicians to save lives.